Hi, Real Muscle

Hi, my name is Nick. Through experience I learned that mainstream magazines just want to advertise their pills and shakes. Real muscle consists of real knowledge, healthy food and smart work. So gaining muscle is a journey, and with today's 'fast food' mentality lots give up??¦amongst other things. In attaining more knowledge about optimal health I've learned that the internet and forums are the best way to collecting information for learning, applying, and teaching.

Thanks for having me here, icon_smile.gif

Nick B.

Cheers Nick, I agree with you. I have a simple rule in the gym. The biggest guy pushes the biggest weight. So...if you want to get big you have to get those weights up. Of course theres lots more to the detail...concentrate on the basic compound movements like bench press, chins, dips, curls, squats, shoulder presses and continually go for weight....and eat well, get your sleep, train hard...have rest days, dont eat so much you get fat...and of course.... plenty of sex....:-)

cheers

sunny

• 4 months later...
Guest harisshole

Hello nick!! yes!! this is a real and simple way to make a real muscle... do gym and make workout in proper way your will get a Real muscle!!

Cheers!!

(Promotional link removed)

Edited by TakingThePlunge
Promotional Link-spam