Dude in Photo Submit

texone

What is up with that dude in the "submit your own photo" section of this site who claims he was horribly disfigured by a procedure from Dr. Brandy? Is it really has bad as it looks??

He also says that Dr. Brandy told him that Brandy would not do FU transplants on actors and models, anyone know if that is true???

What is up with that dude in the "submit your own photo" section of this site who claims he was horribly disfigured by a procedure from Dr. Brandy? Is it really has bad as it looks??

He also says that Dr. Brandy told him that Brandy would not do FU transplants on actors and models, anyone know if that is true???

It took me a while, but I think I found the photo to which you refer.

Go to hairtransplantnetwork.com, click "Before and After Photos", then click "Photos submitted By Visitors".

Number 9, "William J. Caslostro - grafts in 1 session". Is that the photo? On my screen I only see one pic. I had to wonder if that is the "before" shot.

Where did you read his comments about being disfigured, and so on? Is that in a post somewhere, and it it still up?

I remember the post you guys are referring to. It should be still up but I couldn't find it. I know it had either an exclamation or an angry face next to it. Nobody bothered replying though.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke