Doubt towards hair loss...

Thorax

I'm not that old... Im 17 years old and I believe that my head looks somewhat bald. I really wanna grow hair in a specific area of my head... (If you wanna see where I want to grow hair, look at the image below:

hair.jpg

Does anyone know how to grow hair in that area without any transplant, since im sort of "fobic" towards operations and things stuck to my head... Are there any lotions or creams that stimulate and make new hair grow?

Thanks

<blink> DWK Inc. </blink>

[This message was edited by Thorax on September 05, 2002 at 12:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by Thorax on September 05, 2002 at 12:43 PM.]

I'm not that old... Im 17 years old and I believe that my head looks somewhat bald. I really wanna grow hair in a specific area of my head... (If you wanna see where I want to grow hair, look at the image below:

hair.jpg

Does anyone know how to grow hair in that area without any transplant, since im sort of "fobic" towards operations and things stuck to my head... Are there any lotions or creams that stimulate and make new hair grow?

Thanks

<blink> DWK Inc. </blink>

[This message was edited by Thorax on September 05, 2002 at 12:40 PM.]

[This message was edited by Thorax on September 05, 2002 at 12:43 PM.]

Get a prescription for Propecia from your doctor. That should prevent you from losing your hair. If I were you, I would look into it. Since you are pretty young, you may have to wait a year or so... no big deal. Just get on it as soon as you can. Other drugs are planned too, so keep your eyes open.