Helpp me please

timothy tristan

ok so i have hair. a full head of it. but im haveing some trouble. about a month ago i had roughly ovr two feet of hair and i highly regret cutting it. and im a metal screamer front man for my band. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me of any product that will be safe and easy to use that will help speed the growth of my hair intencly. ty

timothy t, I just read less than two weeks ago on this forum from a poster that whey protein powder a couple times a day can help hair growth. I bought "Solgar" brand whey powder and it's real good and disolves thoroughly in milk, o.J., or even water.

I think T.T ( no pun *intended* but you can take one anyway) must be the devil HIMSELF!!!

a "full head of hair"...

tired of waiting for it "to grow back in"...

TT: you BA$TARD!!! icon_mad.gificon_redface.gificon_mad.gif

how dare you come to a balding blog and tell us of your impatience for your full head of hair to grow in!?!?!?!?

None the less (you LUCKY unbalding ba$tard!!! icon_mad.gif):

By all accounts, the only thing I have heard of growing hair in faster is minoxidil...

by the way: if I had a FULL head of hair I wouldn't be doing the "metal-head" pony tail bit...step into the 21'st century, get a hair cut and spike your mondo-mop up you lucky hair-whore!!!!

• 1 month later...

Revita Shampoo seems to work for me

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!