How long should I use Provillus?

Edwin1111

Hello,

I am curious not about how long it takes to see effects when using Provillus. I have heard good reviews on this. But I have heard nothing on whether you can stop taking Provillus after you are happy with the results, or if you must continue to use it? Basically, is hair going to go back to its normal thinning if you quit using it? Thanks.

No offense but you are likely to see pigs fly before you see results from Provillus. Unless its finesteride or minoxadil I would stay away from it. Dont worry though I fell for it to before I was educated thru this forum. Good luck!!

Edwin1111,

Welcome to our community! icon_smile.gif

Finasteride and minoxidil are the only two clinically proven drugs that lengthen the anagen phase of hair follicles.

take care...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Edwin1111:

Hello,

I am curious not about how long it takes to see effects when using Provillus. I have heard good reviews on this. But I have heard nothing on whether you can stop taking Provillus after you are happy with the results, or if you must continue to use it? Basically, is hair going to go back to its normal thinning if you quit using it? Thanks.

Provillus does have Minoxidil in it, look in the ingredients.