5 months Dr. Epstein. Please comment!!

Asterisk

Looking alright for 5 months; some people don't have anything by then. Did you have the hairline lowered about 1/2 - 1 inch? My obnoxious computer kept timing out before I got to your photobucket page. Some befores would help, but the contour of the hairline looks natural from that shot below. You've started to sprout! icon_cool.gif

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! I agree about the hairline, he really did an amazing job with it. I'm a bit worried about the thinness of the front, but the sides are looking really dark!

I'm wondering how many more "new" hairs I can realistically expect to sprout in the next few months.

I also think it looks good for 5 months. Month 6 is typically a big month for new sprouting.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Thank you so much for the replies guys....it really means alot to me. It's so easy at this stage to have doubts cropping up...especially about the middle front of my forehead being thin.

Great to know that I am where you guys think I should be!!

Looks nice, and you will see alot more to come in the next 4 months. The next 4 months will be a huge difference. This is the difference you are looking for. 4 months flies by and you will be a happy man. Hey Asteric how many grafts did you have, because I am going to go back to Dr. E for a 2nd and last touchup session, I am going to do a 1/4 in hair line touchup to even out some spots,but your would be close to my touchup session. But mine will be a little less. So just trying to figure out the grafts you got????