Hey all, I have been viewing this forum for quite some time and finally joined. I have seen members on here that have had transplants done with graphs then 2 weeks later have another transplant done and so on till they reach their desired affect. I remember reading one member on here that went to Hasson and Wong i believe and went through a week in a half straight of surgery to fill a whole head of hair. Originally, i thought the idea was to wait a year then to have the next one. But i have seen memberso n this board go right ahead and do 1 after the other in a relitavely short time. Sorry for the long post

Hey all, I have been viewing this forum for quite some time and finally joined. I have seen members on here that have had transplants done with graphs then 2 weeks later have another transplant done and so on till they reach their desired affect. I remember reading one member on here that went to Hasson and Wong i believe and went through a week in a half straight of surgery to fill a whole head of hair. Originally, i thought the idea was to wait a year then to have the next one. But i have seen memberso n this board go right ahead and do 1 after the other in a relitavely short time. Sorry for the long post

Hello there Jwilliams,

can you link us to the topic u were talking about someone going through a week and a half of surgery at hasson?

from my knowledge, yes it is guidelines to wait a year to see your results and go in for the next hair transplant, this is for several reasons.

1) to see the effects and results of the prior HT

2) the recipient area has to heal and when we mean heal it has to get back its laxity, when u get surgery u want to let it heal fully, which can take up to a year

the only time that i seen people get several days of a hairtransplant for several straight days is from the BHT method.

i think i seen a post where he said he went through 4 days.

each day he used a different body part and put it at different parts of his head.

i think FUE has been 2 days at most i seen, not even sure if they do multiple days

hope i helped

pushing 40 -

Do you know if she requires two certified bank checks 2 weeks in advance a day apart or wether you can just write one before services are rendered ?

Because it's all about the patient.

We all know the incredable overhead since the Hunt brothers cornered the razorblade market and these philanthropists are eating rice and beans.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Hi

What you probably saw was one of these FUE Mega sessions (not sure if it was H &W)? Gernerally, Hair transplantation is a one day shot, and another would not come for about 10 months - a year.. H & W does these FUT megasessions of 5000 plus often but they are not 2 days

As far as getting hair in 2 weeks, yes, you may see some but significant growth does not surface until about 8-10 months.

Genarally speaking it is a year long road to having a full result

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Damn.

Never knew someone that was so well informed that they actually quoted themselve.

You must be one happily grafted piece of work MRBLOJOBI.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

JWilliams,

I agree with what everyone is saying...

Strip surgery is typically done in one sitting, with the potential for a second surgery for more density at the earliest 6 months, but more likely 8 months.

FUE can be done in multiple sessions...perhaps this is what you are referring to? But then Hasson and Wong doesn't do FUE.

Links to where you found this information would be helpful.

Bill