Dr. Didocha, Mi- Any one willing to share experiences with him??

htfm

• Administrators

Htfm,

Dr. Didocha was formerly independent but has recently joined Hair Club, which now offers hair transplantation in addition to hair systems. To Hair Club's credit they seem to have done a pretty good job of recruiting some very solid and experienced hair tranplant physicians, like Dr. Didocha and Dr. Jones and Dr. McClellan (both of who were formerly with NHI - New Hair Institute and Dr. Bill Rassman).

In my opinion, I think Dr. Didocha is one of the "good guys" and does good honest solid follicular unit grafting. He also told me that he is very happy with Hair Club and that he has been able to continue doing qaulity work at Hair Club, while now being free from many of the clinic management concerns.

Keep us posted.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Not me personally. But I have spoken to someone who wears a hat non stop from his surgery. The scar was so wide he was desperate enough to have Leavit correct it. Of course they made matters worse. I beleive Didocias victim is 24 has eccessive ridging in the frontal third with unnatural coverage. His hairloss was accelerated to reveal a balding crown. Previously full., And is living in misery over the 1/2" wide by 8 " scar given to him.Now he has a sparse tufty third on a plateau (ridging)with nothing behind it and a hard to cover donor scar. Maybe Didocia just had a bad day. Oh well.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

• Administrators

Mahair's above post regarding an unhappy Dr. Didocha patient is the first I've heard of. If the "Find" feature on this forum is used to search for posts regarding "Didocha" I see nothing but postive patient reports.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.