Poking Feeling

Hey guys I am about 30 days post op (about 1 calendar month from the exact date) and I am feeling a poking (needle) feeling on left and right side of my head. I believe I am seeing a red spot that will be developing into an ingrown hair, hoping... Anyways I know growth doesn't usually start till months three to four, but has anyone felt that feeling this early? And if you guys have did the growth start sooner than three months or did it start still at three months? I will be updating my web blog in a day or so but this "needle" poking feeling is getting me excited. The feeling comes and goes but I can't help to think that some of the little guys are already coming back considering I began shedding around day 10 or so, with noticeable shedding three weeks post op. I am getting excited and threads that I have read said people noticed some regrowth around weeks 5-6. Feedback would be great once again thank you... Hey Bill can you move this thread to q and a, I messed up and placed it in the wrong category....sorry

You only live once...

Hey guys I am about 30 days post op (about 1 calendar month from the exact date) and I am feeling a poking (needle) feeling on left and right side of my head. I believe I am seeing a red spot that will be developing into an ingrown hair, hoping... Anyways I know growth doesn't usually start till months three to four, but has anyone felt that feeling this early? And if you guys have did the growth start sooner than three months or did it start still at three months? I will be updating my web blog in a day or so but this "needle" poking feeling is getting me excited. The feeling comes and goes but I can't help to think that some of the little guys are already coming back considering I began shedding around day 10 or so, with noticeable shedding three weeks post op. I am getting excited and threads that I have read said people noticed some regrowth around weeks 5-6. Feedback would be great once again thank you... Hey Bill can you move this thread to q and a, I messed up and placed it in the wrong category....sorry

You only live once...

Arrie

Be prepared to feel all sorts of pinching and poking.. These are healing and growth pains.. Now it should really be "pain" more of a tingling feeling.. I had these all three times and I still feel a little at 6 month post op

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

not necessarily early for you to feel the pinch in the scalp, as I started feeling that towards 2nd weeks after the surgery. Remember that each hair will grow at different rates, some will shed, while a few will not shed at all and will start growing and thickening up much faster than those that shed. When I was feeling the pinch, it was pretty random and sometimes happened in spots that didn't have any grafts placed at all. I'm 3.5 months post op now, and the there are still a small spot on my scalp that is numb. We all heal differently, be patient brother.

T

The pinching comes and goes.. Again, it can be growth or healing so who knows when it comes.

I had a little the other day at 6 months post op ??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

So far so good Arrie...

Third week into HT, the pinching and poking is gone, though there's this LINE of tenderness/sorenss/subliminal tingling at the donor area... still get discomfort while sleeping..

I guess this is normal...doc did say it'll take 3-4 months to be FULLY ok..I just assumed "Fully" was rhetorical...