Any luck?

• 2 weeks later...

I wore a system briefly before I had HT's. I personally hated it and felt it to be fake even though I was told by everyone that it looked very real.

I know some places are better than others, but there are places that are less expensive. What you want is something that is not too thick and with a lace front. You might want to look to see what is around in your area.

You can also try some of the inexpensive places like: www.hairdirectexpress.com

They do a pretty fair job in my opinion for the price that they come in at.

• 8 months later...

Hair system issues,

You have the swimming, the wind, wearing a motorcycle helmet..aggresive sports such as basketball...and yes, then there is the screaming wild women clawing at your hair...(O.K. part wishful thinking !!).

At the point of considering wearing a system, I say no thanks and go natural. Respectfully this is only my personal opinion.

NW icon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

I've never worn a wig but out of curiosity I spent a few hours on the Hairsite.com forums on hair replacements. After hearing what rug wearers go through to avoid detection...I'd be so stressed I wouldn't leave the house...And the neverending expense!! I'd rather go back to shaving. The stories of some of these guys who have worn wigs for years are tragically hilarious.

It's too bad that society accepts just about any cosmetic helpers for women (false eyelashes, wigs, tit fillers, plastic surgeries, make-up, etc.), but when a dude just slaps on a little phony hair the world's gotta tear the poor sap apart. Apparently, we're not considered masculine if we want to improve our appearance in a artificial way. I've always been envious that women can publicly apply or remove make-up or anything else and nobody gives it a thought, but when a guy does something to look better he has to go to a bathroom or closet, lock the door, pull down the shades, and feel shame for just trying to look his best or simply to avoid ridicule. Nope, that's not for me.

Maybe someday the sight of a man donning or removing a hairpiece in public will cause no more attention than a woman changing her high heels. But for now I'd suggest saving your money for a HT or go pelon.

• 3 weeks later...

scarymemo

you have summed up hair systems perfectly...!!! Getting a HT was what works for me...the fear of some chick telling me me hair is so nice only to find out its just glued on is too scary!!!!

big it up

Experience:

6 HT to date.......wish this forum was around in the 90's!