Dr. Robert Haber in Cleveland OH - Anyone? Any thoughts?

smarius

I did a search on this forum for info on Dr. Haber and i couldn't really come up with too much information.

I know there's plenty of patients out there that have an account with this forum - can we really not get any conclusive thoughts together about his practice?

I'm wondering about the overall experience, the expertise, the results, the naturalness ... anything and everything.

Any ideas or thoughts on this greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I did a search on this forum for info on Dr. Haber and i couldn't really come up with too much information.

I know there's plenty of patients out there that have an account with this forum - can we really not get any conclusive thoughts together about his practice?

I'm wondering about the overall experience, the expertise, the results, the naturalness ... anything and everything.

Any ideas or thoughts on this greatly appreciated.

Thank you

smarius,

You may want to PM Pat and hear what he has to say. As I've emailed you privately, I know he is a coalition doctor and stand behind the coalition, however, I can't recommend any doctor personally that hasn't displayed their work so I can see first hand.

Personally, I believe viewing results yourself on these public forums posted by patients is the MOST (really second most) valuable thing you can do in your research, trailing only behind seeing the results in person.

If you are having a hard time finding results posted by his patients, I'd suggest researching other doctors as well. Do not let convenience of location determine who you ultimately see.

Keep in mind, this does not dismiss the fact that he is a coalition member, and therefore a good doctor...but I believe in seeing results that YOU, yourself are comfortable with, rather than just randomly selecting someone on JUST word of mouth. Word of mouth IS important - especially when its consistent, but not as powerful as concluding for yourself after viewing patient photos.

Bill

"Pat the Publisher" is the Publisher of this community. He runs the site and works full time to ensure the doctors that are recommended on this site are quality doctors. He has third hand experience with all the doctors that are recommended and part of the coalition membership.

Bill