Repair Work

kjp

Hi,

Love this site, wish it was around when i was 21 and dying to get any info on HTs back then it was really hard getting info . I am 37 now I had 4 procedures done,Dr Brandy of Pitts. did 3 sesions 21,23,25 mini and micro's which back then most people were doing punch plugs and Dr True of N.Y when i was 28 also mini and micros but more refined. I am still unhappy with my results and donor scars . My hailine area is the most upsetting to me.I Can see clumpy grafs in thats area.And notice people looking at my hair when they talk to me .Dr True did a better job repairing it but i am still unhappy. I read about f u sesions. Is this something that can help me.I would love not to be afraid to look in the mirrior in sunlight and get upset. Is Dr shaprio and rose good at repair work? From what i see on this site they seem to be the most advanced on newest technology.I don't see much talk of repair work on their sites.I think i really only have one more session of donor hair left so i want to make this the best for me .Thank you for all your advice Ken

Hi,

Love this site, wish it was around when i was 21 and dying to get any info on HTs back then it was really hard getting info . I am 37 now I had 4 procedures done,Dr Brandy of Pitts. did 3 sesions 21,23,25 mini and micro's which back then most people were doing punch plugs and Dr True of N.Y when i was 28 also mini and micros but more refined. I am still unhappy with my results and donor scars . My hailine area is the most upsetting to me.I Can see clumpy grafs in thats area.And notice people looking at my hair when they talk to me .Dr True did a better job repairing it but i am still unhappy. I read about f u sesions. Is this something that can help me.I would love not to be afraid to look in the mirrior in sunlight and get upset. Is Dr shaprio and rose good at repair work? From what i see on this site they seem to be the most advanced on newest technology.I don't see much talk of repair work on their sites.I think i really only have one more session of donor hair left so i want to make this the best for me .Thank you for all your advice Ken

Hi Ken,

Your experience closely parallels mine. Check our my post "Sharing my story" for the details.

I think you and I are in the same boat and I know exactly what you are feeling and going through. Yes, I know all too well the funny looks and snide comments/questions, mostly from men. They are disconcerting and discouraging.

I am also exploring options for repair/refinement, evaluating the top independent docs here in FL, and realizing that my donor supply may allow only one more. I think it's probably inevitable but I still dread the thought of it.

Phil C.