need doctor in the new york new jersey area

chill

chill, Strip surgery is the more common hair transplant procedure currently being done. A strip of skin is removed from the back, and sometimes sides, of your head and the hairs are refined or trimmed into naturally occurring follicular units. When a patient has a high level of balding and needs a lot of grafts this is the typical, preferred method.

The other option is FUE, where grafts are "punched" out using a special tool. This requires a lot of skill and precision on the doctor's part, so most docs who do perform fue do smaller session sizes.

Strip surgery will leave you with a linear scar whereas fue will leave you with several tiny, circular scars. In the hands of a top doctor either type of scar will be tough to detect even with hair buzzed short.

Do your due diligence on this site and you can learn a ton about both methods and their pros and cons.

I suggest you do your reading, get educated, and then go see Dr. Feller. Also, you should look into getting on finasteride and/or minoxidal. Guys your age are known to respond well to these meds.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Originally posted by chill:

btw any of u guys try strip, is it recommended?

because my hairs thinning in the front so maybe this would be the preffered choice?

If ur thinning in the front and will not take medication NO GOOD DOCTOR will perform surgery on you. Even if you were to go on medication no doc would perform surgery on you. Your too young