Has anyone used Procerin ?

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website and feel its a great place to share views.

Considering the fact that both Rogaine and Propecia have side effects ,I decided to go for Procerin (www.procerin.com) which is a herbal supplement aimed at reducing DHT levels in the body. On the website, they urge the patients to try Procerin for atleast 3 months as opposed to 1 full year for Propecia.

I am 26 years old and recently have noticed serious hair loss although from a distance (or in my photos) you can't make it out easily.....but I know the amount of hair I lose daily. I fear at this rate i am going to get bald in a few years.

So, has anyone tried out Procerin or other herbal supplements with positive results. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website and feel its a great place to share views.

Considering the fact that both Rogaine and Propecia have side effects ,I decided to go for Procerin (www.procerin.com) which is a herbal supplement aimed at reducing DHT levels in the body. On the website, they urge the patients to try Procerin for atleast 3 months as opposed to 1 full year for Propecia.

I am 26 years old and recently have noticed serious hair loss although from a distance (or in my photos) you can't make it out easily.....but I know the amount of hair I lose daily. I fear at this rate i am going to get bald in a few years.

So, has anyone tried out Procerin or other herbal supplements with positive results. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Hello JoeHT,

Have you used Procerin personally? What you have written is exactly what is written on the Procerin bottle that I ordered!!

So I am waiting for some further enlightenment on this topic!

Haven't used it. Just find the guarantee funny.

It's probably got Saw Palmetto in it, though.

I don't believe that before and after picture one bit, although I have seen some remarkable non-surgical results before(Propecia).

Hello guys,

Has none of you ever used Procerin...........you people are really making me scared about my choice!

Also, has any of you ever used herbal and/or Ayurvedic oils which are quite famous in the Asian sub-continent?