Well, the thing is, I don't know which did it... (hair growth)

Joe HT

I been taking minox for at least a year and a half now, and I believe it's stopped notable loss (one of those "wish I started sooner" stories there.)

After HT, I started taking Saw Palmetto and Finasteride as well.

Minoxodil is good for some peachfuzz and supposedly turning peachfuzz dark for some people, and would be the only one of the three I know of that can possibly make a difference under the hairline, front of the head. But it's had its chance of well over a year and hasn't done so.. at least on its own.

It's been 4 months since I added Saw Palmetto (because I assume it can't hurt and it's cheap) and finasteride, and I've got a bit more noticeable peachfuzz but a certain small patch of it got dark, under the hairline. It's not transplanted hair because my doctor didn't go that low. And it's hair that's been long-gone, too.

I also notice the peachfuzz in my temples is visually noticeable to a greater extent.

I shaved the growth under my hairline because it looks stupid, but I'd be rather glad to see it even out across the whole forehead. So given the fact that propecia's known for crown improvement and minox hasn't done that in a year, I find this to be an interesting development that I promise not to incorporate into a wonder drug and self-adverise icon_smile.gif.

So one or more of these things has caused frontal hair grown. Just adding my 2 cents.

I been taking minox for at least a year and a half now, and I believe it's stopped notable loss (one of those "wish I started sooner" stories there.)

After HT, I started taking Saw Palmetto and Finasteride as well.

Minoxodil is good for some peachfuzz and supposedly turning peachfuzz dark for some people, and would be the only one of the three I know of that can possibly make a difference under the hairline, front of the head. But it's had its chance of well over a year and hasn't done so.. at least on its own.

It's been 4 months since I added Saw Palmetto (because I assume it can't hurt and it's cheap) and finasteride, and I've got a bit more noticeable peachfuzz but a certain small patch of it got dark, under the hairline. It's not transplanted hair because my doctor didn't go that low. And it's hair that's been long-gone, too.

I also notice the peachfuzz in my temples is visually noticeable to a greater extent.

I shaved the growth under my hairline because it looks stupid, but I'd be rather glad to see it even out across the whole forehead. So given the fact that propecia's known for crown improvement and minox hasn't done that in a year, I find this to be an interesting development that I promise not to incorporate into a wonder drug and self-adverise icon_smile.gif.

So one or more of these things has caused frontal hair grown. Just adding my 2 cents.

I was curious if anyone else notices some differences with using propecia/proscar. For instance, my beard growth seems much heavier, and I have to shave every single day, where before I could take a day off in between. Just curious if anyone else notices heavier beard growth??? My eyebrows also are thicker and hairier than ever....