7 months of Propecia only results

livinthedream

that gave me some hope icon_smile.gif

may I ask how old are you and if you have any crown pics to post?

Also the lighting/angle are not the same. I suppose that the first pic was inside Cooley's clinic by an assistance. Can you make a similar one? Maybe some one else has to picture you (better than you do it by yourself).

Thanks

Hi LTD,

I've seen re-growth in some patients for up to two year so keep up the meds. Hopefully you can take monthly updates to see the progress and effects.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not following up my post guys.

I didn't bother with the wet look for the after pics and also the " before" pictures were taken with a 10 megapixel with flash. The after were taken in normal light with my blackberry.

I had a theory that you never saw the good transplants or results because people were out enjoying themselves. I can tell you that is true.

I can't tell you how losing my hair at the age of 26 affected how I felt about myself. I know people say it shouldn't but they're usually not the ones going through it. I'll tell you this I've been asked several times if I had surgery and what I did. No one notices that I'm thinning anymore. My girlfriend who took the before pictures handles my prescription refills, she's very happy with the results.