39 weeks in. Am I on track?

Hi All,

I am 39 weeks into my hair transplant and am not sure if I am on track. I mean it was easy to know when I was at 3 or 6 months but now I wonder.

I am 43 years old and got 3500 grafts. My progress has been great and I am happy with my results thus far. And it looks natural, like I am just beginning to lose hair in my crown area but I just want to know if I am on track at 39 weeks.

Can anyone tell with video? If not I can provide pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxVp7BLF-8k

Thanks,

Julian

Julian,

I think it would be helpful if you post high resolution images showing your hair before surgery, immediately after the procedure, and now for better feedback.

I see in the video you're linking and featured on a Facebook page designed specifically for Hair Club For Men. Since you appear to be promoting them, how are you affiliated with them? If you are affiliated with them and/or are receiving any compensation from them monetary or otherwise, you are required to disclose this in your forum signature. This is described in our terms of service.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

We already discussed this. I am not Hair Club. What happened was, I created the fan page and called it hair club for men to document my journey. I have tried to change the name since I made it but of course Facebook doesn't get back to me. So it is stuck at that name. HC has its own facebook page somewhere.

I paid for my hair transplant just like everyone else.

Anyways I will post up the photos in a few. I am at work currently.

Thanks guys.

Sparky - Yes I was in the sun and got burned. I didn't know I cant go in the sun for 3 months??

Like I said, I did get my hair transplant from them and am documenting my journey. I am not however working for them nor am I getting money from them. Yes the guy in the photo is me and I am a web designer. I approached HC and asked if it was ok to document the journey and they agreed.

When I created the fan page I put the name as HC for men LTD and later realized I shouldnt use their name. Well its a mess now and Facebook wouldn't get back to me on changing the name.

I guess I can't get you guys to believe me but Its the truth.

For example, the video above is of me spinning in a chair. I am spinning myself with my foot. I don't think HC would do that...

Cheers.