Feller Medical Gallery

I just took a look at Dr. Feller's Web site. His gallery has been updated and has some real nice pics. Very clear. One can really get an idea of some great results. Let me know what you think, I plan on having my procedure done my him.

I just took a look at Dr. Feller's Web site. His gallery has been updated and has some real nice pics. Very clear. One can really get an idea of some great results. Let me know what you think, I plan on having my procedure done my him.

Dr. Feller is one of those surgeons who gets better and better. Read about some of his clinical findings with FUE and his on-going innovations in FUE instrumentation.

He is definitely a top-notch HT surgeon continually trying to improve every aspect of the procedure. I also like his website! icon_smile.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

At the bottom left of his 1st pictures page you can recognize Dai Vernon whose progress is here. Unfortunately he does not seem to post anymore. What strikes me is the average number of grafts used on these particular patients (1500-2000), which is relatively low compared to what you see on other websites to get similar results.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day