Growth in Crown

So it's been 8 months since my HT. I had 2000 grafts placed in my crown and surrounding area. Yes there is growth.....but less than I expected for this stage. I am aware the crown comes in a bit slow, but should I expect much more from this point?

MarkyMark

MarkyMark,

Can you provide us with a little more detail? How many grafts did you receive? Do you have photos you can share with us? What percentage of growth do you believe you've had?

In my opinion, it's wise to give your hair transplant a full year before evaluating it in full. However, I encourage you to communicate with your physician about your concerns to garner his/her professional input.

Best wishes,

Bill

I agree that you will need to wait 12-14 months to have your final result of your procedure. There is no point on making a final opinion on a preliminary result. The crown is a big area and the grafts tend to fan out away from each other making it more difficult to give the appearence of full coverage.

Thanks for the response guys.....Bill, 2000 grafts were done. It's kind of hard to say what percentage of growth I had, but probably around 50%? I've read posts where guys start having real growth in month 10 or 11. Just wondering if others experienced this with the crown. Pictures are to come soon!

MarkyMark