STERIOD SHOTS AND HT

Hi any MDs or experts outhere can you tell me if taking a steriod shot for my shoulder pain bursitis/tendnitis in the shoulder as recommended by my ortho surgeon month before my HT have any affect on the surgery like slow growth or healing etc the shot would be similar to if not celestone or kenelog your response will be appreciated (corticosteriod).

Hi any MDs or experts outhere can you tell me if taking a steriod shot for my shoulder pain bursitis/tendnitis in the shoulder as recommended by my ortho surgeon month before my HT have any affect on the surgery like slow growth or healing etc the shot would be similar to if not celestone or kenelog your response will be appreciated (corticosteriod).

As long as you are not taking anabolic steroids (i.e. muscle building steroids) your testosterone levels should not rise too far above normal and shouldn't have an affect on your hair. I would definitely run this by both your ortho doc and the doc doing your HT though to get their opinions.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

Different type of steroid from my opinion

Just ask the doctor to see if it interferes with clotting

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!