Dr. Bernstein

I had my first transplant with Dr. Bernstein about 4 years ago. My second procedure was performed this past January. I thought I was done with the "pimple period" but recently two pimples appeared that were different and looked to be infected. My call to him yesterday at about 5pm was answered immediately. He offered to see me if I could stop up but I am not in NYC. Today, I sent an email and about 1 minute later received a reponse and we talked again a minute later. He prescribed some antibiotics after reviewing a picture, provided advice and was extremely helpful. I think it is great that a world class doctor does this type of follow-up 4 months after he is paid.

I had my first transplant with Dr. Bernstein about 4 years ago. My second procedure was performed this past January. I thought I was done with the "pimple period" but recently two pimples appeared that were different and looked to be infected. My call to him yesterday at about 5pm was answered immediately. He offered to see me if I could stop up but I am not in NYC. Today, I sent an email and about 1 minute later received a reponse and we talked again a minute later. He prescribed some antibiotics after reviewing a picture, provided advice and was extremely helpful. I think it is great that a world class doctor does this type of follow-up 4 months after he is paid.

I agree 100%. To date, I have had 5 repair procedures without any complications, but, each and every time, all of my questions and concerns were quickly answered. After all of the repairs, the "pluggy" look is gone, and I am waiting for a final transplant. I look forward to this, will report once completed. Most importantly, he's such a world class Dr., and a nice guy too.