Any Indian Done HT with Dr. Alexander or Dr Feller?

pink

Hello People,

If there is any Indian (Asian) out there who has done HT with the above reputed Doctors, kindly post your results.

I am so confused as to what i should do.

1) No good doctors in India

2) Dr. Wong has given reasons that Asian hair is more difficult to work with in one of the posts.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=443100631#443100631

3) Dr. Feller has said that Asians have less hair in the donor area

4) Atomic (Veteran Real Hair Club Member) has said that being Asian i should be more concerned about the scar.

What are the options now? Is being bald the only choice for me? Just say I'm an NW 5 or a 6 is there no way i can get a HT done without any worries?

Hello People,

If there is any Indian (Asian) out there who has done HT with the above reputed Doctors, kindly post your results.

I am so confused as to what i should do.

1) No good doctors in India

2) Dr. Wong has given reasons that Asian hair is more difficult to work with in one of the posts.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=443100631#443100631

3) Dr. Feller has said that Asians have less hair in the donor area

4) Atomic (Veteran Real Hair Club Member) has said that being Asian i should be more concerned about the scar.

What are the options now? Is being bald the only choice for me? Just say I'm an NW 5 or a 6 is there no way i can get a HT done without any worries?

You may want to follow my progress, no results to report as yet. I requested contacts of patients of Indian origin at Dr. A's clinic but didn't get any. Ultimately, I proceeded based on the many other results I saw on this forum and the fact that race really doesn't play that big a role in HT.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

Thanks phxind.....

I too went to Dr Batra's for 2.5 years. They say once u have tried Homeopathy very unlikely for the allopathic meds to work on you and vice versa (this was told to me by a doctor). I am just not willing to take the risks of side effects allopathic meds have.

I will be following your progress and this will help me to decide to go for a HT or not.

i would say dr batrs's does'nt work , i have been going for the past 2years. Homeopathy does'nt have a any sideffects.

I think the secret to good HT is a good doctor.

Unfortunately there has not been many updates on indian doctors doing good HT.

Mate i have also been searching for the past 2 weeks for a good indian doc, no success yet icon_frown.gif.

I think first try minoxidal or mintop forte(indian version ) , use nizoral shampoo and some pill i forgot the name , (u should find it in the forum) for 6 months.

If it does'nt work out go for HT,

by then u would also have saved enough money to go abroad , probably thailand(its not as costly for us)and maybe in theh 6 months from now we might find a good indian doc. LOL