2nd month into HT

hi guys , its my 2nd month since i had a HT . few questions ,

1)Is it possible that the graft might be "pulled out" together with the shredded dead skin ? because from what i see from the hair that was dropped off , im not sure the white yellowish thingy that was "bundled" together with the hair is the graft or is it juz the shredded dead skin.

2)i have seen reports on the internet that its normal that all my transplanted hair will be dropped off after a month or two , to allow the new hair to be grown , by until now , i see see abt 60% of my transplanted hair still intact on my head. is this normal ?

It is highly unlikely you pulled out an entire graft. About 4 days post-op I accidently pulled out a graft and there was some noticeable bleeding. By 10 days, pulling out a graft would be very difficult. At two months, it would almost be impossible, that is if the HT was done correctly. The bulb is likely attached skin. I have seen some of those lying around myself.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

In a study conducted by Dr. Bernstein and Dr.Rassman in which graft pulls were performed, it was found by day 9 the grafts were fully secure and no longer at risk of dislodging.

As it's been 2 months, you have nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Maxxy:

In a study conducted by Dr. Bernstein and Dr.Rassman in which graft pulls were performed, it was found by day 9 the grafts were fully secure and no longer at risk of dislodging.

As it's been 2 months, you have nothing to worry about.

Sadly, I had a graft dislodge at over 4 months post-op. Not a good feeling at all...

untitled.JPG.590af5020b8c1db88c266b64edaea8c0.JPG