Dr. Rahal 2 months Post op

Hey everyone!

I am back! I am a little over 2 months post op and things are much better.

All my scabs have fallen off. I think they all fell after about a month. I am back to resuming regular activities.

I am taking propecia everyday but am not using Rogaine for "reasons". I am not sure how much of a difference that would have/will make?

The donor area is still sensitive and sometimes itchy but ok for the most part. The recipient area also is itchy from time to time. Fortunately i don't seem to have had much shock loss in the recipient area. So it is back to normal. 10 more months to go!

Should be posting some pics shortly.

Hey everyone!

I am back! I am a little over 2 months post op and things are much better.

All my scabs have fallen off. I think they all fell after about a month. I am back to resuming regular activities.

I am taking propecia everyday but am not using Rogaine for "reasons". I am not sure how much of a difference that would have/will make?

The donor area is still sensitive and sometimes itchy but ok for the most part. The recipient area also is itchy from time to time. Fortunately i don't seem to have had much shock loss in the recipient area. So it is back to normal. 10 more months to go!

Should be posting some pics shortly.

growmehair,

I'm glad to hear that you've healed well and are now in the waiting phase for your new hair to grow in.

The first couple months always feel the longest, but once it starts, things get exciting.

Take comfort knowing you've chosen an excellent surgeon. Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill