New Forum Moderator

Brando, Gillenator, and Solid,

Thank you for the congratulations. I am still excited about the position. No matter what, I will always strive to keep the hair loss sufferers' best interests in mind. There will be for some time yet, a great deal of controversy surrounding the science of hair transplantation and hair loss pharmaceuticals. I simply want to "do my part" in helping every individual that I can make an educated decision that will prove effective and certainly not detrimental. Again, I thank you and everyone else that has offered their congratulations, support, and posts on the forum.

I also wish to reiterate that I am always available for comments or questions via the forums' "Private Messaging" feature. I answer this at least twice a day (if not more) and I will always return the query.

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog