Shedding

Hi, I have recently had my hairline restored by Dr. Feriduni in Belgium. I must say that the experience was absolutley amazing. Dr. Feriduni is a supreme professional and puts you at ease straight away during the consultation.

I would advise any UK based potential patients to go to his clinic in Belgium it was absolutley first class. I will post the photos up soon.

My question is: I have had 2000 grafts in my frontal region. I am 1 week post procedure and they seem to be growing quite nicely. What is the chance of these grafts continuing to grow and not shed and is there anything I can do to increase my chances?

Other facts: I have very fine hair but high density in the donor area 90 FU's per square cm. Dr. Feriduni was therefore able to produce a density of 60-70 FU's per cm. He also said that I have a good blood supply in the frontal region.

Hi, I have recently had my hairline restored by Dr. Feriduni in Belgium. I must say that the experience was absolutley amazing. Dr. Feriduni is a supreme professional and puts you at ease straight away during the consultation.

I would advise any UK based potential patients to go to his clinic in Belgium it was absolutley first class. I will post the photos up soon.

My question is: I have had 2000 grafts in my frontal region. I am 1 week post procedure and they seem to be growing quite nicely. What is the chance of these grafts continuing to grow and not shed and is there anything I can do to increase my chances?

Other facts: I have very fine hair but high density in the donor area 90 FU's per square cm. Dr. Feriduni was therefore able to produce a density of 60-70 FU's per cm. He also said that I have a good blood supply in the frontal region.

Redwing,

Your transplanted hairs will grow for a couple weeks and then the majority of them will most likely shed. It's possible you may keep some, but don't get your hopes up.

But they will grow back - and that's the important thing. Unfortunately, there is a wait involved, and most patients would agre it's the hardest part.

I trust in the end since you selected a top notch surgeon, you will have a great result.

Best wishes,

Bill