I been using Rogaine for 4-5 months and RE-Shedding is happening!, Please help

NIKE

Hi,

I'm 22,And been using Rogaine for about 4/5 months, the shedding period was terrible, BUT it got better and my hair filled in nicely, but as of the last 3-4 days I am seeing MORE SHEDDING out of no where, Why or What can this be, is it normal.. what can OR should i do

(I have been really busy the last few weeks and havent had time to shower my hair offen, I think rogiane says to do it once every other day, i havnt done it for 2 weeks (untill yesterday).. could this be the reason, how long with this last, what should I Do!.. please any and all help would be GREAT! Thanks A LOT!

Hi,

I'm 22,And been using Rogaine for about 4/5 months, the shedding period was terrible, BUT it got better and my hair filled in nicely, but as of the last 3-4 days I am seeing MORE SHEDDING out of no where, Why or What can this be, is it normal.. what can OR should i do

(I have been really busy the last few weeks and havent had time to shower my hair offen, I think rogiane says to do it once every other day, i havnt done it for 2 weeks (untill yesterday).. could this be the reason, how long with this last, what should I Do!.. please any and all help would be GREAT! Thanks A LOT!

Rogaine says to do it twice a day. However, I noticed it made my scalp itchy and redish. BUT you should get used to it. mY doc says when starting out do it once a day but increase to what the packagae says....then after its built up in your system go back to once a d ay as maintenance. I am abouyt to start it since I just got a transplant. As Roagaine was described to me it doesn't block DHT it simply extends the life of hair folicles. I started losing mine at 19 and got a hairline transplant at 29...to me it looked terrible but no one even the doctor thought it was bad. IOt looks worse to us cause we see it and obsess over it.