Day 5 strip dr.feller

n1978

This is day 5 after doing 3,000 strip with dr.feller

feeling great, no pain...

here are a couple of shots..

Nick

sorry about the pics not being digital, soon as I find it..ill updateicon_smile.gif

Photo_9.jpg.c387abb56468a84e5b599cd6c70fab9c.jpg

Nick,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with an excellent surgeon. It's a shame the photos aren't real clear, but I'm confident the postoperative work is up to Dr. Feller's usual high standards :-).

I encourage you also to create a free patient website in order to document your progress with photos.

I look forward to watching your new head of hair grow in the coming months :-)

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey im sure our results are gonna be great!

Im not taking anything believe it or not...after the surgery I did feel little nauseous but it went away quickly...

actually i read on this forum that baby shampoo is good to use...so i figure id use that for a couple of weeks since its gentle..

i really hope your feeling better!

its gets better day by day...by 3rd or 4th some swelling...its easing up now..and i really cant say im in any pain...

OH, and better pics coming soon!

Nick, the recipent area actually looks far larger to me in the latest digital pics. Looks like an impressive session.

Im sure youll have some great results to present in just a few months. Good luck my man!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.