The secret

Here's something that I've always wondered about, but never actually thought of asking anyone about. Now I know how a hair transplant works to an extent. Basically it's the removal of healthy donor follicles from the back of the head and redistributing them to the balding or thinning areas of the head, that part I'm fine with. My question is this, since follicles are removed from the back of the head, why is there never a bald patch left there after the donor follicles have been removed? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely intrigued as to how that part of a HT works. What's the secret?

Here's something that I've always wondered about, but never actually thought of asking anyone about. Now I know how a hair transplant works to an extent. Basically it's the removal of healthy donor follicles from the back of the head and redistributing them to the balding or thinning areas of the head, that part I'm fine with. My question is this, since follicles are removed from the back of the head, why is there never a bald patch left there after the donor follicles have been removed? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I'm genuinely intrigued as to how that part of a HT works. What's the secret?

if you have a strip procedure once the strip have been removed they pull the scalp together again and stitch/staple it together, this results in a long scar..... when the hair is grown out it covers this scar pretty well in MOST cases. however buzzing on a 3guard or lower will usually expose the scar... i got a bad scar that is visible on a 5guard...

if you go FUE instead of strip they extract each FU individually.. this eliminates the long scar but you will have small scars where each follicle was taken... while you will most likely be able to buzz down shorter than with a strip scar if you go to short your scarring will still be visible.... hope that helps

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

With strip surgery, as the name implies, a strip of skin is removed from the back of the head and the area is sutured or stapled back together. The area sutured or stapled back together leaves a thin scar (if you go to a top surgeon) and the surrounding hair grows around the scar and if you have tricho used, hair will actually grow through the scar.

Hope this helps.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...