Best FUE Doctor

Julius

There have been some amazing fue results posted lately and it got me wondering who people think is the best coalition Dr for fue?

Also do you think they could be persuaded to use only fue to treat say a Norwood 5?

I've consistently seen the most work from Dr. Feller, and I''d hazard a guess that he has the most experience.

All of the results I've seen from SMG since they've undertaken FUE have been excellent, too, and they seem to be showing more and more.

I'm sure "they" could be persuaded to go about FUE on a NW5, but I'm also sure they'd want to make the patient aware of the pro's and con's of doing so, and the vast majority of people in such a spot would simply choose FUT due to those pros/cons.

You can do 100% FUE on a NW5, it's just risky and doesn't have the same benefits of strip in most cases. But if someone's fully aware of what they're doing, it's not out of the question, I suppose.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Forrest, I am also inclined to Feller or Shapiro.

Hairhope, I agree this is the best strategy if one wants to wear their hair long. As you only did a small strip previously which would not have maxed out your strip supply, why did you go fue recently?

Cheers