Shedding of grafts in bald spots versus thinning spots

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in the shedding of their grafts in areas where it was previously bald and areas where there is still hair but just thinning? I'm 5 weeks post op now and I feel like I still have some stubborn grafts still hanging around in areas where I have hair but its just thinning. In areas where there was essentially no hair or where grafts were placed to slightly lower my hairline, the grafts are all but gone. I feel like i'm back to how I look before I got the hair transplant (which is fine, cause I know it should only get better from here).

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in the shedding of their grafts in areas where it was previously bald and areas where there is still hair but just thinning? I'm 5 weeks post op now and I feel like I still have some stubborn grafts still hanging around in areas where I have hair but its just thinning. In areas where there was essentially no hair or where grafts were placed to slightly lower my hairline, the grafts are all but gone. I feel like i'm back to how I look before I got the hair transplant (which is fine, cause I know it should only get better from here).

mochi- not quite sure how to tell the difference between the thinning native hair and the newly transplanted hair in that area.

personally I kept a number of the grafts in my "no hair" or bald area and they are still here at month three. And again in my forelock, I really cannot tell the difference between what was there and what was transplanted.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...