Gary Null says you can regrow hair.

scary-memo

Today on PBS TV Gary Null, the well known commentator and author of many anti-aging books, said that he and his brothers all have male-pattern-baldness but that he had regrown all his hair back, and then some. He said he did it with nutrition and supplentation. I've been watching him off and on for many years and do not recall him ever having MPB. What do you guys think?

Today on PBS TV Gary Null, the well known commentator and author of many anti-aging books, said that he and his brothers all have male-pattern-baldness but that he had regrown all his hair back, and then some. He said he did it with nutrition and supplentation. I've been watching him off and on for many years and do not recall him ever having MPB. What do you guys think?

I think he wants you to buy Gary Null books and vitamins.

If his approach works, then there must be a whole bunch of Gary Null fans out there who have duplicated his success... where are they?

I happen to be a big fan of vitamins and supplements (the basics... Vit. C, B complex etc). I also know that the supplement industry is notoriously chock full of fraud, scams, bogus claims etc.

I think he wants you to buy Gary Null books and vitamins.

Amen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If his approach works, then there must be a whole bunch of Gary Null fans out there who have duplicated his success... where are they?

Testify!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I happen to be a big fan of vitamins and supplements (the basics... Vit. C, B complex etc). I also know that the supplement industry is notoriously chock full of fraud, scams, bogus claims etc.

How could there ever be any question as to why I like this guy so much?!? Arfy, you're the man hands down. I could have never worded it better myself.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

The reason I brought this Gary Null business up was because of where he was broadcast. I'm aware of all the scam artists out there but this wasn't just some infomercial or something. This was and is being broadcast on the Public Broadcasting System (PBS). I always thought that PBS was fairly good at spotting the charlatans.

scary,

Unfortunately, the general public is so unaware of what does and does not cause hair loss that charletons can get away with broadcasting false information over otherwise legitimate networks.

Take, for example, Avacor commercials all over the television and radio. Avacor can get away with thier claim that their concoction is "FDA-Approved" because it contains a little bit of minoxidil. Pathetic, really, but it just goes to show that it really pays to be an informed consumer.

Thanks for the input.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

PBS occasionally runs some weird stuff, especially during fund raisers. They realized that the self-help kind of stuff was getting a good response and so that's why you're seeing more of it on PBS.