Picture posting instructions?????

Here is what the instructions say.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write your post/story to go with your before and after photos. Then select "Up Load an Attachment" (from the bottom of the page). When you then post your message your before and after photos and they will appear in your post...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is the "Up Load an Attachment" button? I don't see it anywhere? My preferences say that it is enabled for me to use. I have even posted then tried to "edit" the pictures in but still no link showing "upload an attachment" anywhere in site.

Can some one help me out with this?

Thanks

Here is what the instructions say.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write your post/story to go with your before and after photos. Then select "Up Load an Attachment" (from the bottom of the page). When you then post your message your before and after photos and they will appear in your post...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is the "Up Load an Attachment" button? I don't see it anywhere? My preferences say that it is enabled for me to use. I have even posted then tried to "edit" the pictures in but still no link showing "upload an attachment" anywhere in site.

Can some one help me out with this?

Thanks

HairQ, most of the buttons are, unfortunately, invisible on the black toolbar just above the window in which you write your message. The webmaster is "working on it."

See the smiley icon on the left side above the window? Place your mouse over it and the words "instant graemlins" appear. Now move your mouse due east (straight to the right), which will reveal additional icons/buttons. The last one on the far right is for attachments (to the right of the </> symbol).

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.