New elite members of the Coalition.

• Administrators

I want to introduce our new quality physician member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians - Dr. Alan Feller of NYC. He is truly outstanding in the field of hair restoration surgery.

Dr. Feller is arguably the foremost expert and practitioner of FUE in North America. He does hair restoration exclusively and is dedicated 110% to using the most advanced patient friendly techniques possible.

He has trained numerous surgeons in his advanced FUE and lateral slit techniques and has invented and patented the most advanced instrumentation for performing FUE surgery in the world.

Dr. Feller is an active member of this discussion forum and a strong believer in excellent patient education.

We are honored to have him as an elite member of the Coalition.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

I want to introduce our new quality physician member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians - Dr. Alan Feller of NYC. He is truly outstanding in the field of hair restoration surgery.

Dr. Feller is arguably the foremost expert and practitioner of FUE in North America. He does hair restoration exclusively and is dedicated 110% to using the most advanced patient friendly techniques possible.

He has trained numerous surgeons in his advanced FUE and lateral slit techniques and has invented and patented the most advanced instrumentation for performing FUE surgery in the world.

Dr. Feller is an active member of this discussion forum and a strong believer in excellent patient education.

We are honored to have him as an elite member of the Coalition.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.