Two Year Update

rjvw

I just passed the two year mark and I can honestly say having my hair transplant was one of my best decisions I've ever made. Selecting Dr. Jeffery Epstein was also a great decision.

The transition from losing my hair to having it grow back was painless and unnoticeable. No one even knew that I had a HT other than I looked better, younger and I wasn't bald.

By selecting Dr. Epstein there was no need to shave my head prior to my HT. That still to this day was my biggest concern. Thanks Dr. Jeff. I would recommend you to everyone.

It's kind of funny that I now find myself complaining that my hair grows like a weed and that I'm due for another hair cut To think it was only a short time ago that I would look in the mirror and just be amazed how bald I'd become.

For those of you out there still not sure if you should take the leap or not, I would say get educated, meet with several doctors, don't let location or cost be a factor and look forward to a new you. I would do it again in a heart beat.

I just passed the two year mark and I can honestly say having my hair transplant was one of my best decisions I've ever made. Selecting Dr. Jeffery Epstein was also a great decision.

The transition from losing my hair to having it grow back was painless and unnoticeable. No one even knew that I had a HT other than I looked better, younger and I wasn't bald.

By selecting Dr. Epstein there was no need to shave my head prior to my HT. That still to this day was my biggest concern. Thanks Dr. Jeff. I would recommend you to everyone.

It's kind of funny that I now find myself complaining that my hair grows like a weed and that I'm due for another hair cut To think it was only a short time ago that I would look in the mirror and just be amazed how bald I'd become.

For those of you out there still not sure if you should take the leap or not, I would say get educated, meet with several doctors, don't let location or cost be a factor and look forward to a new you. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Praising a dr. and the results is one thing. But posting pictures to share with us your great results is definitely better.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley