Forum search options?

NC30

Maybe I'm not used to the new design of the forum (which I like), and maybe this question has been addressed before but...

Are we no longer able to search the forum for posts regarding certain topics or posters? A friend of mine who is considering an HT has been asking questions about certain issues. I've tried to search by keyword in past posts for answers (using the search option), but I'm not able to get any results except in very recent posts. Pat? Is this just the new design or an error that needs to be corrected? I hate having to sift through all the old posts page by page until I find exactly what I'm looking for.

Maybe I'm not used to the new design of the forum (which I like), and maybe this question has been addressed before but...

Are we no longer able to search the forum for posts regarding certain topics or posters? A friend of mine who is considering an HT has been asking questions about certain issues. I've tried to search by keyword in past posts for answers (using the search option), but I'm not able to get any results except in very recent posts. Pat? Is this just the new design or an error that needs to be corrected? I hate having to sift through all the old posts page by page until I find exactly what I'm looking for.

with the new software "upgrade", for some reason, the upgrade didnt work quite right...no pics from old posts will show...and the "search" tool only recognizes posts after April 1 of this year...supposedly they are working on a fix...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

• Administrators

I must say I'm really frustrated with "Infopop" the service that provides this discussion forum software. Their automatic "Upgrades" seem to have disrupted the photos and now apparently the "find"/search functions ability to find old threads.

It certainly brings to mind the expression "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Or in this case "if it ain't broke don't upgrade.

I have our web master working on these issues. But as of yet I have not gotten a solid solution worked out. We will stay on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.