thinning hair..HELP PLEASE

Im 22 yrs old an i am thinng from my crown area an i have becom very self cousious about it. I have been looking to try rogaine foam or another product that i will not have to be applying for the rest of my life but am also scared of the shedding process an how it works? during the sheeding process will the thinngin on my crown area become more noticable??

Im 22 yrs old an i am thinng from my crown area an i have becom very self cousious about it. I have been looking to try rogaine foam or another product that i will not have to be applying for the rest of my life but am also scared of the shedding process an how it works? during the sheeding process will the thinngin on my crown area become more noticable??

I know your situation seems tough right now. Do your research carefully about finasteride because although lots of people report using it with no problems you will find some who are worried about side effects.

As a short term measure you might want to try using a concealer like dermmatch or nanogen (similar is Toppik). This can be quite effective in areas where there is still some hair. Most people don't want to be permanently dependent on these products but they can help.