Who is better Dr Hasson or DR Wong for mega-sessions.

bllorayne

I think both doctors are great and it's hard to pick one over the other. I've read from some people that Dr. Wong is known for crown work and Dr. Hasson is known for hairline - frontal 1/3 work. When I made my decision, I went with Dr. Hasson because he tends to be a bit more aggressive than Dr. Wong but that's not to say I wouldn't have gone to Dr. Wong. To answer your question, both doctors have been known to harvest 4,000-5,000 grafts on a daily basis and have gone all the way up to 7,000+ in only one session. I think it just boils down to personal preference, both can harvest a ton of grafts and both are extremely professional & caring. Sorry if this doesn't really answer your question.

My Hair Loss Website - HT with Dr. Hasson

I am almost NW5+ with diffuse thinning and i want to go for mega-session.

This will have to be evaluated by Dr. Hasson & Wong as to whether you are an appropriate candidate for a megasession.

That has to do, with scalp elasticity etc.

Please tell me who is better Dr Hasson or Dr Wong.

I believe Jotronic discussed this already, and if I remember correctly, the conclusion was that, both are equally competent.

take care...

Mmche,

Your right, Jotronic has discussed this topic already. It was actually in a thread created by Bllorayne back in 2008 asking the exact same question.

Bllorayne, you have already asked this question: -here-.

Edit: Bllorayne, sorry I didn't notice the mega-session part of your question.