dr. devroye

calv

Could i get some opinions about Dr. devroye please from some of the moderators and any body who has had surgery from him. Is he up there with the likes of Dr Rahal and Hasson and Wong?

Many thanks

Could i get some opinions about Dr. devroye please from some of the moderators and any body who has had surgery from him. Is he up there with the likes of Dr Rahal and Hasson and Wong?

Many thanks

I am 4 days post op of my surgery with dr. devroye, so i cannot tell you the result yet, however you can take a look at my picture thread under pictures posted by patients.

I definitely have no regrets so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Calv,

I have a lot of faith in Dr. Devroye's ability to do ultra refined work that is on par with other leading surgeons all over the world.

You can see several examples of his work on his Coalition profile among others in the photo sections of our forum.

See also Pat Hennessey's Visit with Dr. Devroye's clinic in Belguim and observations of him in live surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

Calv,

When I read your questions regarding Dr. Devroye, thought that I should speak up. Although I have had no surgery with Devroye, or even met him, only have real positive things to say. First contacted him maybe a year ago after reading about him on this website. Being from Europe, it made sense to at least give these surgeons a chance. Emailed my pics and situation to him and he sent me a very detailed response regarding his plan, and many question to rach my personal goals. It is obvious that he is very patient orientated and their safety and goals, and long term plans are of most importance to him. We spoke over the phone a few times and again, he seems like a great man and Doctor. Ultimately, if I decide to hit Northern America for my HT, it is through my own personal reasons. Dr. Devroye could not have done anymore to impress me.

Hope this helps.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

P.S.

He recently sent me this link, it is a new site that he is dedicating to his patient pics.

http://www.hair-transplant-pictures.com/

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...