Discomfort in Temple Areas Won't Go Away

Hi guys.. I feel discomfort on both my temple areas which is obviously sensitive. This discomfort has been with me on and off since my surgery 6 months ago which makes 0 sense. Sometimes I dont shampoo these areas for fear the discomfort may evolve into more discomfort.

Is there anyone here who can relate to this experience? What have you done or recommend I do to reduce the sensitivity?

If you feel there might be a serious medical issue, or even if the pain is unmanageable in the short term, please go see a medical professional. They can help so much more than anyone here.

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.

7 hours ago, SuperC said:

If you feel there might be a serious medical issue, or even if the pain is unmanageable in the short term, please go see a medical professional. They can help so much more than anyone here.

Yeah youre right. I just wanted to know if others have had this issue

8 minutes ago, wprevil said:

Yeah youre right. I just wanted to know if others have had this issue

Almost certainly! The problem is that it doesn't mean your issue is the same as theirs.

Even if no one has ever experienced this, it doesn't mean you should worry. However, even is this common, it doesn't mean it's not worth seeing a doctor, you know?

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.