5000 Grafts FUE Day 2 in INDIA, How does it look?

Posted (edited)

Greetings,

Had a HT yesterday and a day before (1st day crown 2nd day front)

Clinic estimated 5k grafts (does it look 5k?)

What results should i expect?

Pre OP

IMG_20240428_140018.thumb.jpg.cd161cac3117701d8c558502e8660d9b.jpgPost OP Day 2IMG_20240522_070206.thumb.jpg.7804adc9b98f9dcfd469e208db6802f0.jpg

Edited by Hayat7

• Hayat7 changed the title to 5000 Grafts FUE Day 2 in INDIA, How does it look?

In all honesty, it does not look like 5000 grafts to me, closer to 3000-3500 I'd say.

The main issue you will have is the coverage, because the grafts were so loosely placed in the crown and mid-scalp area, it is going to make hardly any visual difference once the hair grows out, especially because your crown is on the larger side and nearly 100% bald. I hope I am wrong but I have seen this sort of thing before on other cases and that's always the outcome.

What would have been a better approach by the doctor is to focus on the frontal third with those 5000? (3500) grafts, and it would have given you a much better visual difference, framed your face and then allowed you to come back for a second surgery in the future to treat the remaining mid-scalp and crown if donor allowed.

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created