Prepping advice for HT in 2 months?

I’m on fin and will start oral minoxidil on doctors recommendation after the surgery.

I use nizoral twice a week.

I’ve never really explored vitamins and supplements because it always seemed like so much variation in regimens without data to back any of it up- not to say it doesn’t work, just to know what does and doesn’t work.

I’ve done a scalp biopsy after my first transplant didn’t yield well and there was no major issue.

Any other suggestions for prepping myself in these last two months to get the best results?  
I’ll be likely using the last of my donor and a bunch of beard so it’s my last solid shot at this.

Thanks for any suggestions.

With regard to fin- TBH I’m down to .25mg EOD and still having mild sides so I’m probably going to drop it altogether. I’m a NW 6/7 so prob not much was gained by it.

My doc suggested waiting a year after the surgery to drop it though to not impact the surgery results but I feel like whatever I’m going to lose will be lost whether now or later. I figured dropping now would be better so he can see my “real” state without fin support but not sure if 2 months will be enough time to shed those fin-supported hairs. 

Posted (edited)

Excellent idea to have your scalp checked with a biopsy, may I ask where you will get your transplant? If you want, could you post some photos of your current situation?

Edited by ITA