Finasteride topical spray

5 hours ago, dba said:

Is there less chance of sexual dysfunction if I use topical finasteride spray? Instead of oral

Or same same really ?

@Gatsby

Apparently the side effects are less as it lowers your systemic DHT by much less than the tablet form, apparently 

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, dba said:

Is there less chance of sexual dysfunction if I use topical finasteride spray? Instead of oral

Or same same really ?

@Gatsby

After trying oral finasteride many times (micro dosing) and still getting side effects I switched to 0.25ml topical minoxidil. After two months I began to develop a loss of libido so a month later I quit. It is possible that on a lower topical dose I might not have received the side effects. Also others have switched to topical Finasteride and were totally fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

On 5/16/2024 at 6:08 AM, Gatsby said:

After trying oral finasteride many times (micro dosing) and still getting side effects I switched to 0.25ml topical minoxidil. After two months I began to develop a loss of libido so a month later I quit. It is possible that on a lower topical dose I might not have received the side effects. Also others have switched to topical Finasteride and were totally fine. 

So what are you taking now ? @Gatsby

2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I’m taking 5mg of oral minoxidil a night

Ohhhh right so you have decreased the amount... how much was the amount you found you were getting sexualising side effects from?

Eugenix have told biotin to use also

• Valued Contributor
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, dba said:

Ohhhh right so you have decreased the amount... how much was the amount you found you were getting sexualising side effects from?

Eugenix have told biotin to use also

No. It was finasteride that I got sexual side effects from. Oral minoxidil at 5mg is about as high a dose as you want to go. Sexual side effects are not associated with minoxidil. 👍

Edited by Gatsby

48 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I’m taking 5mg of oral minoxidil a night

Yeah that's it aye, minoxidil is all you really need 

20 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

No. It was finasteride that I got sexual side effects from. Oral minoxidil at 5mg is about as high a dose as you want to go. Sexual side effects are not associated with minoxidil. 👍

@Gatsby bro I tagged you in something can you give your opinion please

I'm in india right now about to go back to eugenix

• Like 1