Jump to content

Finasteride topical spray


Recommended Posts

  • Senior Member
5 hours ago, dba said:

Is there less chance of sexual dysfunction if I use topical finasteride spray? Instead of oral

Or same same really ?

@Gatsby

Apparently the side effects are less as it lowers your systemic DHT by much less than the tablet form, apparently 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, dba said:

Is there less chance of sexual dysfunction if I use topical finasteride spray? Instead of oral

Or same same really ?

@Gatsby

After trying oral finasteride many times (micro dosing) and still getting side effects I switched to 0.25ml topical minoxidil. After two months I began to develop a loss of libido so a month later I quit. It is possible that on a lower topical dose I might not have received the side effects. Also others have switched to topical Finasteride and were totally fine. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
On 5/16/2024 at 6:08 AM, Gatsby said:

After trying oral finasteride many times (micro dosing) and still getting side effects I switched to 0.25ml topical minoxidil. After two months I began to develop a loss of libido so a month later I quit. It is possible that on a lower topical dose I might not have received the side effects. Also others have switched to topical Finasteride and were totally fine. 

So what are you taking now ? @Gatsby

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I’m taking 5mg of oral minoxidil a night

Ohhhh right so you have decreased the amount... how much was the amount you found you were getting sexualising side effects from?

 

Eugenix have told biotin to use also

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Valued Contributor
26 minutes ago, dba said:

Ohhhh right so you have decreased the amount... how much was the amount you found you were getting sexualising side effects from?

 

Eugenix have told biotin to use also

No. It was finasteride that I got sexual side effects from. Oral minoxidil at 5mg is about as high a dose as you want to go. Sexual side effects are not associated with minoxidil. 👍

Edited by Gatsby
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
20 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

No. It was finasteride that I got sexual side effects from. Oral minoxidil at 5mg is about as high a dose as you want to go. Sexual side effects are not associated with minoxidil. 👍

@Gatsby bro I tagged you in something can you give your opinion please

I'm in india right now about to go back to eugenix

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...