Greetings to all,

I have been diligently researching hair transplant clinics for some time now and find myself in a state of indecision regarding the selection process. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for reputable establishments on a global scale to aid in my decision-making process. Thank you in advance for your assistance

Hi Jamie,

Perhaps you wanna enlighten the audience about what your due diligence on the matter has been and which doctors you have it narrowed down to subject to what specific areas you want to be done? Then its easier to help you. 

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I think if you are putting this much effort into searching for a good clinic / surgeon, you should already have a good overview.

In the end it really dependends on your priorties, what do you value? Travel time / cost / amount of online results to see and so on.

I for one am from europe and went with a clinic in turkey (free vacation, turkish breakfast, and getting to travel 😁) due to cost being a big factor. Im very happy with that decision now a few weeks after the procedure.

I also do think it is wise to have a doctor and not only technicians be part of the surgery itself. If by any chance your criteria meet these points:

• Budget of 3000 - 6000 Euro
  • Accepts technicians being part of the procedure
  • The Doctor being atleast somewhat reputable (former or active ishrs.org fellow)
  • And available online results

I can recommend Dr. Gökhan Gür. Other Doctors that I considered, did my research on, but did not went with in the end are Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu and Dr. Turan which I would expect to deliver greate results as well.

Since this was my first and thus yet only procedure, my experiences are limited but I really liked the whole process (even though I was not sure about traveling to another country for surgery at first).

Edited by eequantam

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Jamiebaldie said:

Greetings to all,

I have been diligently researching hair transplant clinics for some time now and find myself in a state of indecision regarding the selection process. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for reputable establishments on a global scale to aid in my decision-making process. Thank you in advance for your assistance

If you’re asking for a list of worldwide reputable surgeons then there’s a big recommended” list at the top of the forum to browse through. 

If you want more specific advice then some photos showing your current hair loss as well as info such as age, location, family history of hair loss and budget will help us to start narrowing down the options a bit more. 

• Like 1