EUGENIX COMPREHENSIVE | Norwood 6 | 5200+ Graft

After years of contemplation, I've finally taken the plunge and booked a hair transplant in a couple of weeks. I opted for  @Eugenix Hair SciencesComprehensive Package, believing it to be the best choice within my budget.

During the consultation, I was informed that both scalp and beard hair will be utilised to achieve better density. The consultant appeared professional, which gave me confidence in my decision.

I've learned that mistakes in hair transplants with limited donor areas can be detrimental, so I've tried to make an informed choice. Being part of this community and hearing your thoughts makes the process much easier. I'll keep you updated on my procedure's progress. Thank you!

IMG_8719.jpeg

IMG_8717.jpeg

IMG_8722.jpeg

• Moderators

If you are a NW 6 or know you are headed there then I think it’s probably a good idea to use some beard hair from the start rather than waiting until some later time when you run out of scalp donor. If you mix beard hair in at the beginning the Dr can blend it in with scalp donor hair to make any differences less noticeable. If you wait until years later as you lose more hair then you’ll be stuck using all beard hair in a ring around the fringe area which may be more noticeable then if you blended it in with other hair from the start. You also will have to worry less about donor depletion since you’re not using as much scalp hair 

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 4/23/2024 at 7:16 AM, Al - Moderator said:

If you are a NW 6 or know you are headed there then I think it’s probably a good idea to use some beard hair from the start rather than waiting until some later time when you run out of scalp donor. If you mix beard hair in at the beginning the Dr can blend it in with scalp donor hair to make any differences less noticeable. If you wait until years later as you lose more hair then you’ll be stuck using all beard hair in a ring around the fringe area which may be more noticeable then if you blended it in with other hair from the start. You also will have to worry less about donor depletion since you’re not using as much scalp hair 

I appreciate your feedback Melvin. To be honest, I was initially unsure about using beard hair, but seeing your results and those of other guys has given me more confidence moving forward. I will keep you all updated. Thanks again!