Bioavailability and different Capsules for Hair loss Medications

Hi everyone,

I hope someone maybe a doctor, pharmacist or a guy whose biggest hobby is research can help me with my question.

Last Year I had my first HT and since like 3,5-4 Years I take medication against hair loss, at first I took fin for 1,5 Years but it didnt had that big of an effect on me, so I went on and took 0,5mg Dutasteride daily, later on I added 5mg oral Minoxidil daily with a prescription from my HT Surgeon. 7 Months ago I asked the pharmacie I'm getting the medications from if we can change the capsule shell from gelatine to a vegan form for religious reasons.

I know there are different capsules that are vegan like cellulose, hpmc or pullulan, the pharmacie only said to me they are using vegetable capsules without really going to detail.

Maybe the question is a bit weird but do you guys think specific capsule shells would change bioavailability to a drastic degree?/  Or change the effectiveness of these two medications?

I asked a Doc in my City and a few pharmacists but I always seem to get different/slightly different answers and because of the reason that there aren't really too many discussions online about this Topic I wanted to aks you guys on this specific forum, since I think many of you are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the topic of Hair Loss.

Thank you in advance for eventual replies and have a nice day you all!