I have questions

• Valued Contributor

Who was the surgeon/clinic?

You don't wash your head until day 7 or 8 when the scabs will be ready to be removed. What you should do is keep the scalp moist through regularly saline spray so that things don't over harden.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Who was the surgeon/clinic?

You don't wash your head until day 7 or 8 when the scabs will be ready to be removed. What you should do is keep the scalp moist through regularly saline spray so that things don't over harden.

Edited by Wahad

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, Wahad said:

This was done at Hermest Hair Clinic in Istanbul

Curious. You were advised to avoid Hermest but went anyway? I know you were considering Yaman and could tell immediately that you'd gone elsewhere. What I'm seeing is a hairline that looks very linear and lacking irregularities. We know with Hermest that you will also liekly have multiple hair grafts in the hairline. Linear hairlines with few irregularities and multi grafts won't look very natural, which is why you were advised to avoid at all costs. I'm hoping for the best for you, but I'm also at a loss to understand why you ignored quality advice from the very forum you sought advice from in the first place...

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Wahad said:

Thank you. I understand. I selected Yaman but the guy in charge over whatsapp was all over the place. I selected the date. He told me to book the flights, send him my flight ticket and everything. I went ahead and did that then he proceeds to tell me that day cant happen because Turkey will be celebrating EID and they were on holiday. So I booked the flight and everything.  He told me to find another date, I told him I already paid for the flight. he wouldnt respond. I wasnt sure what to do. So I took that as a sign to not go there. 

Which is fine - I'm not really asking why you didn't go to Yaman. I'm asking why would you ignored loads of advice to avoid Hermest? I'm genuinely curious why you ignored that advice. Clearly something I said or other people said didn't land with you, so maybe the messaging was wrong. Would be useful to know as clearly our collective warnings to you were not very effective!

Every clinic is different, go with your surgeons advice 

I had a gentle wash / clean on day 1. First wash was day 3 but very gently just pouring water. No rubbing or rough contact during a wash until 1 week.

I wasn’t advised to keep my scalp inbetween (Not that unusual, think Pittella is the same with his advice) 

• Wahad changed the title to I have questions