Best way to exchange aud to Inr

Just wondering is it worth exchanging aud cash over in delhi?13k? will I save that much? Or is it just better off transferring it through bank to bank of eugenix?

• Like 1

Just now, dba said:

Just wondering is it worth exchanging aud cash over in delhi?13k? will I save that much? Or is it just better off transferring it through bank to bank of eugenix?

@Stewie

• Valued Contributor
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dba said:

Once they have given you the number of grafts then I would prepay nearly all of it. Open an account like Wise which has good exchange rates. Less stress for you once you’re there so you can focus on the surgery, etc. All the best. 

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Once they have given you the number of grafts then I would prepay nearly all of it. Open an account like Wise which has good exchange rates. Less stress for you once you’re there so you can focus on the surgery, etc. All the best. 

Wow soooo true , didn't even think about the stress side of it all 

Best of paying for convenience n focusing on the surgery 

Thanks mate @Gatsby

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stewie said:

I used to have a Revolut card and now have a Starling card, they basically have excellent inter bank rates when paying international, so I normally load them up and pay with them and get an excellent rate when paying in the native currency

Ouuuuu wow good stuff... ummm I've heard of citibank india my mate was saying also? Have you heard of them?

On 4/3/2024 at 9:07 AM, dba said:

Ouuuuu wow good stuff... ummm I've heard of citibank india my mate was saying also? Have you heard of them?

@Stewie do we still have to pay the 18 percent tax? If we pay in cash or if we had an indian account ?