HT in Croatia

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with the Maletic clinic in Zagreb?  The results are natural and the doctor is a member of the ISHRS association.

In 2020 I've had a hair transplant performed by dr. Maletic and honestly I regret it. I had to go to dr. Mwamba to repair my overharvested donor. I am not sure if I am allowed to post pictures here but I PM them to you if you want to.

I've heard she hired another doctor who leads her own surgeries so I wouldn't know about the current situation.

21 hours ago, Embunny said:

In 2020 I've had a hair transplant performed by dr. Maletic and honestly I regret it. I had to go to dr. Mwamba to repair my overharvested donor. I am not sure if I am allowed to post pictures here but I PM them to you if you want to.

I've heard she hired another doctor who leads her own surgeries so I wouldn't know about the current situation.

Hello , i am interested about her work, can U send me some photos and aswer few questions? I planning to go on ht to Maletic ordination in summer, but cannot 100% decide , because of lack of infomations from customers. Thank u 

On 3/30/2024 at 3:55 PM, Embunny said:

Can You send me some photos. Thank you

U Sarajevu ima Vatanmed klinika, dosta ljudi iz regije dolazi, ali meni ne djeluje kao klinika od povjerenja, ne znam koje je vase misljenje.